Going Beyond Borders is a non-profit organization committed to providing ongoing relief efforts to people around the world. We are dedicated to education, feeding, and assisting those who suffer and would otherwise die needlessly of preventable conditions.
In previous years we have helped build a hospital in Kenya and a school in Belize and this year we are focusing our efforts more closely to home. Because of decreased government funds, the Provo Women and Children’s Shelter (near our headquarters) is in desperate need of our help.
We will be providing:
- a high tech security system with cameras to help keep these women & children safe
- 2 computers
- a play ground for the children to play
- 28 mattresses & mattress pads
- washers, dryers, dish washers
- many other basic needs for the 8 transitional apartments
More information can be found here.
Any and all donations will be greatly appreciated.
Making a donation by credit card right now is easy. Start by filling out this short form, choosing your donation amount.