Our mission is to provide a caring, advocating, safe, and educationally based environment for survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault.
Basic Shelter Services
- A safe place for survivors of domestic violence and their children to find food, shelter and support for up to 30 days
- Case management services to domestic violence survivors including assistance and referrals for housing, legal services, safety planning and employment
- Weekly Domestic Violence Education Group
- Weekly Domestic Violence Therapy Group
- Individual Domestic Violence Therapy
- Case management for children of domestic violence victims staying at the shelter
- Structured activities and safety planning for children
- Parenting Classes
- Children’s Recreational Therapy Groups
After Care Program
- One year of continued support for victims who have left the shelter including home visits, support and therapy group options and access to food, clothing, home items.
- Transitional Housing
- On site apartment living for domestic violence victims for 6-18 months as they transition to independent living.
Domestic Violence Outreach Services
- Individual Domestic Violence Therapy for former shelter residents
- Community Domestic Violence Education Group–Wednesdays at 6 pm at the outreach office.
Sexual Assault Services
- 24 hour crisis counseling and support to victims of rape and sexual assault
- Knowledgeable and compassionate advocates assist victims at the hospital or police station
- Crisis counselors can be reached 24 hours a day to answer question and provide information to victims about emotional/psychological issues related to sexual assault
- Weekly sexual assault education group for victims and/or their loved ones. Wednesdays at 6 pm at the outreach office. Cick Here for Directions
- Therapy support group for sexual assault victims
Prevention Education Programs
- Educational presentations to junior high and high school classes
- Educational presentations to colleges, community and professional groups
- Presentations are on topics of domestic violence and sexual assault such as Cycle of Violence, Impact of Domestic Violence on Children, Unhealthy vs. Healthy Relationships
Rural Domestic Violence Program
- Domestic Violence education and direct services to help serve victims in isolated, rural areas of Utah, Wasatch and Juab counties
- Weekly educational/therapy groups for domestic violence victims and significant others in Utah, Wasatch and Juab counties